Isla Mini Skirt
Free ground shipping in the US!
Expected shipping date is January 17th, 2018
The Isla Mini Skirt is a surefire show stopper. This form fitting design is perfect for date night. Our signature Isla Print is part of our Spring/Summer 2018 collection and a snake skin inspired design. Pair the Isla Mini Skirt with a tucked in white top and high heels for date night glamour, or pick up one of the matching Isla crop tops for a more daring look. Oh and ladies? This is machine washable (you're welcome, we know how annoying dry cleaning is)!
• Every purchase helps animals in need
• Handmade in America; this garment is cut and sewn entirely by hand
• This garment is from our Spring/Summer 2018 Collection and is sold on preorder, with an expected ship date of January 17th, 2018
• Fabric is a smooth Microfiber blend of 82% Poly, 18% Spandex for the best fit and optimal stretch
• Elasticized waistband
• Length is to the mid thigh and this skirt is supposed to sit on your waist
• Our tag is printed on the inside of the waistband for ultimate comfort
• Please see the size chart below to determine your size and don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions in regards to sizing
• Machine wash cold cycle, inside-out, on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Do not bleach or iron this garment! Tumble dry on low heat or air dry.
|US Sizes In Inches||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|Waist||25 in||28 in||30 in||35 in||37 in|
|Hip||35 in||38 in||41 in||45 in||49 in|
|Length of Skirt||
© Bre Avery LLC 2017. All Rights Reserved.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY: HASSLE FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Have a return? No problem! Bre Avery LLC will accept returns of unused, undamaged products within 90 days of receipt of your original order. Returns can be made for a refund, exchange, or store credit if made within this time period. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed items, fabric, or wallpaper.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject "Return" for a return label, include why you are returning your order, and note if you would like a refund, exchange, or store credit. Since a product remains your responsibility until it reaches us, please be sure to obtain proof of postage in the event it goes missing in the mail. Please note you are responsible for return shipping costs. Returned items are refunded after arriving at our facility and we try very hard to accept all returns, so your item does not need to be in original packaging. In the unlikely instance that a product is returned in an unsuitable condition, we will have to ship it back to you without a refund.
We email you as soon as your return has been processed, however it can take up to 5-7 business days for the refund to post to the credit card you placed your order with, depending upon your bank or credit card company.
Animals are near and dear to Bre's heart, and we're proud to donate a percentage of all our proceeds to helping animals in need. Pictured above is Peyton, a superstar racehorse who was retired and adopted from one of our favorite organizations; Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue. Akindale provides a safe haven for Thoroughbreds that can no longer race and gets them ready for loving new homes.
CHARITY EVENTS WE HAVE DONATED TO:
September 16th & 17th, 2017- Silent Auction to Benefit Equine Rescue At MLC Farm
May 6th, 2017- 3rd Annual Kentucky Derby Party Silent Auction to Benefit Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue At Crown Maple Farms
September 4th, 2016- Poker Ride & Potluck Silent Auction to Benefit Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue At Revolution Equestrian
May 7th, 2016- 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby Party Silent Auction to Benefit Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue At Crown Maple Farms
June 7th, 2015- ClipClop NYC Silent Auction to Benefit Blue Star Equiculture