Free ground shipping in the US!
This item will ship to you within 5-7 days
Our signature Bre Avery tee is perfect for around the barn or around town! Featuring our elevator bit print in black on a white tee shirt, this is sure to liven up your wardrobe!
• Every purchase helps animals in need
• We recommend ordering a size up for a more relaxed fit
• Super soft 100% ring spun cotton
• Designed & printed in America
• Please see the size chart below to determine your size
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low.
|Width||17 ¼ in||19 ¼ in||21 ¼ in||23 ¼ in||25 ¼ in|
|Height||25 ½ in||26 in||27 in||28 in||28 ½ in|
© Bre Avery LLC 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Animals are near and dear to Bre's heart, and we're proud to donate a percentage of all our proceeds to helping animals in need. Pictured above is Peyton, a superstar racehorse who was retired and adopted from one of our favorite organizations; Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue. Akindale provides a safe haven for Thoroughbreds that can no longer race and gets them ready for loving new homes.
CHARITY EVENTS WE HAVE DONATED TO:
December 2nd, 2017- Holiday Bazaar Raffle to Benefit Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue at Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue
September 16th & 17th, 2017- Silent Auction to Benefit Equine Rescue At MLC Farm
May 6th, 2017- 3rd Annual Kentucky Derby Party Silent Auction to Benefit Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue At Crown Maple Farms
September 4th, 2016- Poker Ride & Potluck Silent Auction to Benefit Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue At Revolution Equestrian
May 7th, 2016- 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby Party Silent Auction to Benefit Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue At Crown Maple Farms
June 7th, 2015- ClipClop NYC Silent Auction to Benefit Blue Star Equiculture